Both Benjamin and Jonah, who currently perish at the thought of consuming sweet potatoes, love this. So do I. That's because I eat the marshmallows off the top of their's before giving it to them.
1. Bake 4 sweet potatoes at 400’ for 1 ½ hours. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Scoop out insides into food processor.
3. Add ¼ c milk and 1 tsp cinnamon. Puree.
4. Add 1 egg and puree again.
5. Dump into casserole dish (or small ramekins as below) and sprinkle marshmallows atop.
6. While baking at 350’ until marshmallows are toasted, munch remaining mallows and ruminate on attempting to make homemade marshmallows, particularly chocolate ones.